Basically, the Ride Players would actually be the first skin/armor that all players will receive when they first create their accounts. Out of all the Rider armors offered in this game, the Ride Player armors are the weakest, as they are only meant to be used for tutorial purposes. Once the tutorial is finished, players can acquire a Gamer Driver and a Rider Gashat of their choice, all of which represent Genm Corp. games:
• Mighty Action X: Well-balanced and versatile, the "jack of all stats".
• Taddle Quest: Heavy and durable; the "tank" character.
• Bang Bang Shooting: Has good fire-power and accuracy yet has low health; the "archer" character.
• Bakusou Bike: Out of all Gashats, it is the fastest yet most fragile; the "thief" character.
• Gekitotsu Robots: Much more durable and stronger than Taddle Quest; the "meat shield" character.
• DoReMiFa Beat: Is the "status effect" class due to having a wide variety of buffs and debuffs in the form of it's